Megashots Internet Private Limited (GetMega), a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 and with its registered office at #25, 8th Main, 2nd Floor, Vasanthnagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560 052, (“GetMega” or “We” or “Us” or “Our” or “Company”), owns and manages
- the website www.getmega.com;
- the GetMega application (“App”), a skill-based gaming application; and
Your privacy is very important to GetMega
Our goal is to offer a safe, reliable and secure environment to play.
What information we collect
- To avail the facilities offered on www.GetMega.com or through the GetMega app, you will have to create a Login ID including your Username, Password and a Valid Email address.
- Additionally, for participating in any tournaments / games / competitions organized by GetMega where a pay-out is involved, you will need to submit your Name, Date of Birth, Telephone number, Postal/Contact address, bank account details, and PAN number. We may also collect information about Facebook account ID and sign-in information, Facebook profile photo, Facebook account ID of Facebook friends, Google account ID, PAN Number, picture of any of the government issued photo identity and address proof such as driving license, voter ID, Aadhaar card, passport and other associated details required for your KYC forms, PAN card, contact details from your mobile address book, and details of your WhatsApp profile (collectively, “Account Information”).
- In addition, you might voluntarily submit additional information including profile pictures, nick names, social media profiles, Aadhar number etc.
- When you visit www.GetMega.com, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, UDID and MAC data, geo-location data, the address of the website which you may have used to link to GetMega.
- When you visit the GetMega Platforms, cookies may be left in your computer. A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies assigned by the servers of GetMega may be used to personalize your experience on the Platforms. Moreover, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management and security purposes.
- GetMega may also use software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of the Platforms among others.
- Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers on the Platforms when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on the Platforms in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not GetMega.
- We record your playing history on the Platforms including hands played, money deposited, wagered, won or withdrawn, game session durations, your high scores, your preferred game settings, and more broadly all actions taken within our software will be logged.
- We collect information about your use of our Services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
- We may collect Personal Information from third party service providers, such as information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of our services, as well as information which is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
How GetMega uses the collected information
- When you register your email address with GetMega, you agree to receive email communication from GetMega, entities specifically authorized by GetMega and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, GetMega will send emails to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
- GetMega has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by GetMega which may include advertisers and sponsors of GetMega. However, GetMega may use your name, Login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Platforms. Such contests are further governed by the Terms and Conditions which shall be available on the Platforms as and when such a contest is run on the Platforms.
- GetMega conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to GetMega for market research and advertising purposes.
- GetMega reserves the right to share your registration information with GetMega appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes.
- GetMega may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
- Your playing history including hands played, money deposited or withdrawn, and other actions taken within our software can be analysed by us for the purpose of graphical displays, user feedback, analytics and marketing either by us or by associate companies engaged for this purpose.
- If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of Our assets, or transfer substantially all or part of Our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share all the information you have provided through the Services to our business, investment, and merger partners. The same would apply (under obligations of confidentiality / non-disclosure agreements) for potential business, investment, and merger partners.
- When you register with GetMega, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password.
- We suggest you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify GetMega.
- Our services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). For any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, we reserve the right to access and verify the person's Personal Information, but the responsibility for not submitting any incorrect personal data remains with the user.
- Data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, GetMega cannot guarantee any security for such information.
- By using our Platforms, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of the information listed in the “Information gathered” section by GetMega and its partners and affiliates.
- In order to play real money games, you will be required to send money to and receive money from us. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions ('ESPs') to process such financial transactions.
- Our services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). For any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above, we reserve the right to access and verify the person's Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted to or has submitted personal information via the Services, we will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records in a secure manner.
- By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving GetMega and its affiliates the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional activity/events conducted by GetMega and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third-party communication whatsoever.
- Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only 'non-hacked' versions of our software are being used.
- If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e., a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs.
- Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of Your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any other information to us or to any third party other than as described here.
- You consent to our sharing your information with any third parties who organize offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with GetMega.
- You consent to sharing information with GetMega’s Auditors, contractors or business process advisors
How do we protect your Personal Information?
In order to protect your Personal Information in line with the applicable data privacy laws and regulations, we have implemented all appropriate technical and organizational measures as required under applicable law. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the Platforms. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access. We request that you cooperate with us in protecting your Personal Information and comply with the following personal security measures:
- Do not give third parties access to your computer or other devices when you access the Platform;
- Keep your login credentials, including access code and passwords for your computer or other devices, as well as your login credentials, confidential;
- Update your antivirus software when requested by your antivirus software provider; and
- Do not send any confidential information by using the Platform and/or the Services.
You agree that the security measures adopted by us are reasonable to protect your Personal Information. We disclaim any liability as a result of any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of your Personal Information.
Data Retention and Your Rights concerning Your Personal Information
- You may request deletion of your Personal Information, withdraw your consent or limit your consent to us for collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes specified herein by writing to our customer support team at ”firstname.lastname@example.org”. Additionally, you may also request deletion of your Personal Information through the “Contact Us” section on the Platforms. Following your deletion request, we may, however, reserve the right to retain and store your Personal Information for our business purposes to the extent permitted by law or for complying with law or enforcing our legal rights.
- Please note that your withdrawal of consent may result in us not being able to provide you with the Services or terminate any existing relationship that we may have with you.
- Please also note that deletion of your Personal Information collected by third-party websites accessed through our Platforms is governed by the privacy policies of such third party websites. GetMega is not responsible for the deletion of Personal Information collected by third-party websites.
- You may review, correct, update and change the information that you have provided to us, at any point by writing to us at ”email@example.com”. Should you choose to update your Personal Information or modify it in a way that is not verifiable by us, or leads to such information being incorrect, we will be unable to provide you with access to our Platform or the Services. We reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and your Personal Information in order to ensure that we are able to offer you all our Services. We can only keep your Personal Information up-to-date and accurate to the extent you provide us with the necessary information. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in your Personal Information. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your Personal Information may be denied or limited by us if it would violate another person’s rights and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction